I packed this little noodle bowl with veggies and avocado, and then topped it off with a tahini sauce and sesame seeds. I mean what's not to love?! The best part of it all, was that it didn't feel really heavy, and it didn't leave your belly feeling weird after MSG-packed food. It was a win-win for both of us.
Use different veggies to top it with depending on what you and your family enjoy. This is also a great dish to get the kiddos involved in the cooking process. This noodle bowl will literally take you 20 minutes max to prepare. What more can you ask for? Try it out and let me know what you think!
- Soba Noodles (I used 1 pack for 2 people)
- Italian Kale
- 5 tbsp Avocado Oil
- Garlic--minced and LOTS of it
- Ginger-grated and LOTS of it
- Sesame Seeds
- For the sauce: Tahini paste, Sriracha sauce, 1/2 lemon squeezed, and hot water
- Cook soba noodles according to directions on package
- In a wok, heat the avocado oil
- Throw in the garlic and ginger (all depending on your taste preference...we personally like a little extra!)
- Once the garlic and ginger releases an aroma, it's time to toss the kale and about 2-3 radishes sliced. Saute kale and radish combo until the kale begins to wilt a little, and the radish begins to get a see-through look.
- The zucchini should be the last thing to cook, as it takes very little time.
- For the sauce: mix the tahini paste (approximately 1/2-3/4 cup) with 3 tbsp sriracha sauce, and lemon juice. Use the hot water to get the sauce to a consistency that you like. It totally varies from person to person.
- To prepare your bowl, place the noodles on the bottom. Next, top it off with your kale. Finally layer in some chopped cucumber, avocado, and raw radishes. Finally, drizzle the tahini sauce and sprinkle some sesame seeds for a little added touch.
Voila! Your noodle bowl is ready to be eaten. I hope you enjoy this dish as much as my husband and I did!